Appranix Protection Report
Appranix provides an option to download the details of the protected resources at a particular point in time. To download that report, follow the below steps.
- Login to Appranix
- From the Dashboard, click on the Cloud Assemblies
- From the Cloud Assemblies list, click on one of the Assemblies
- Now, from the Cloud Assembly Summary page, click on the Timelines Tab
- From the list of timelines, select one Timeline
- From the Timeline, in Protection Details, Click on the Action Icon (Three Vertical dots) as shown below
- Click on "PROTECTION INSIGHTS" to download the CSV report for the protected resources
Subscribing to the Daily resiliency report
Subscribing to the Daily resiliency report Select the Notification Settings and Click on CONFIGURE Button Select the Subscription and enable the Daily resiliency report to receive an email Click on the SAVE button Click on the PREVIEW button to view ...
Appranix users can now download the Recovery information as a PDF or a CSV report. Inside Cloud Assembly, under the timelines tab, select the recovery details, and from the list of recovered timelines, click on the three dots to download the PDF or ...
Discovered, Protected and Unprotected resources Report
Appranix provides a way to download the reports associated with the cloud connection established in Appranix. The report includes all the cloud resources discovered as part of the cloud connection. This can be used for documenting your current ...
Cloud Connection detailed Report download
Appranix provides an option to download a detailed report of the Cloud Connection discovered resources. Once a Cloud Connection is created and the resource discovery is complete, you will be provided with an option to download a report. Click the ...
Discovered resources detailed report
Appranix provides an option to download all the VM instances resources discovered in the cloud connection as a CSV file. The downloaded report has the essential details of the VM instances discovered like instance id, zone, region, Disk Count, Volume ...